We, Perf-up Center, pledge to ensure the privacy of the beneficiaries, and to maintain the confidentiality of the information we received from them, provided that the use of this information is limited to the government agencies authorized to complete the beneficiary's transaction or one of our branches to complete the work agreed upon with the beneficiaries, and this information includes all information related to the provision of services (without exception, whether personal, financial, training or other forms of information).
Perf-up recognizes the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data in the digital age and is therefore committed to protecting the privacy of users of Resala International Services for training while browsing or using our website and while joining our programs, services and training courses.
By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and you acknowledge that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use or access this website. All materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Why do we collect and process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- Register you for training courses and enter your data on the Perf-up website through. (www.perf-up.com) And then issue certificates of completion of training courses.
- Send alerts to your mail or personal number containing confirmation of registration in the training course and reminders of the time of its holding.
- To give you services tailored to your needs and interests; to provide you with personalized content such as advertisements and related services; to give you more services, exclusive offers and contests, and to give you a better user experience.
- To carry out payment transactions; ensure that you have paid your subscription fees to our Services; and comply with a legal or regulatory obligation in this regard.
- To help you resolve any issues you may encounter; and to send you promotions, direct marketing, and discount codes.
Depending on the type of data to be processed, we will process your personal data on one of the following bases:
Who can access your personal data:
- Your Prior Consent: When we offer you to register for our courses and create an account for you, we collect information from you as you use the Center's services including your name, password, email address, mobile phone number, ID number, and other information that you allow us to access when you do certain things such as:
- Register and fill out our registration form;
- Create or edit your User Profile;
- Sign in to the Services.
- Contact our customer support team or use our reporting mechanisms.
- Contact customer service to inquire about our services.
- We track information that shows logs such as the pages you visit on our site, when they visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other UI tools you used.
- For the purposes described above, we will grant access to your personal data to Perf Up employees.
- For licensed training who need to know that information in order to process it, who are subject to strict confidential contractual obligations and may be disciplined and even terminated by us if they fail to perform those obligations.
- In addition, we may need to transfer or allow an authorized third party to access your personal data:
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
- administrative or judicial authorities in order to satisfy the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- We and our training partners who provide training courses and workshops via Perf-up may use your information collected from the Site, among other things (including your personal information) in the event that we share or disclose your personal information to third parties, such third party is required to treat your personal information confidentially and to maintain adequate security to protect the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
. We follow appropriate physical, electronic, technical, security and regulatory security measures, including governance models, to protect your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Law against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
. Please note that the transmission of any data over the Internet or the Website cannot be guaranteed without any interference.,In addition, you must also take appropriate measures to protect your personal data in particular by maintaining and confidential password. If you know or suspect that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, embezzled or exposed to any other risk or in the event of any actual unauthorized use of your account, please contact us.
. If we know or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will promptly notify users affected by a breach in accordance with applicable laws.
. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password data and determining who accesses your computer or our application, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that take place through your account or password if you are under the age of 18, you may only use the Services with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the service, terminate accounts, remove or modify content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
How long is your personal data retained?
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active, or as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected, our retention periods are based on the needs of our activities, and your information that is no longer needed is categorically anonymized or destroyed.
We aim to maintain our services in a way that protects information from accidental or harmful destruction. For this reason, after deleting information from our Services, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We may also retain your personal data for longer periods if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.How to access, update and delete your personal data?
Under data protection law you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data, in which case we may provide you with a copy of this data, if this is not available directly to you, for example under your personal account.
- the right to amend your personal data, if your data is inaccurate or outdated; In this regard, it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if there is any change to your personal data during the period we hold your information.
- The right to withdraw consent, where processing is based on your prior consent, you can send us a request at any time.
They are text files that contain small pieces of data - such as username and password - that are used to identify your computer while you are using the site for technical purposes only (such as identifying you when visiting again or saving the changes you made to the courses and where the trainee arrived) and the data entered is not used outside this framework, cookies can be refused without obtaining their benefits.
Some cookies are important to us so that we can provide you with the International Training Resala services you have requested and turning off cookies will limit your use of our digital properties.
Perf-up Services may be provided by taking advantage of features operated by third-party platforms, or containing links to websites operated by a third party whose policies regarding the processing of personal data may differ from those of ours.
We invite you to review these policies and conditions if you wish to inquire about the processing of your personal data from
Before a third party.
If changes require the processing of new data based on your prior consent, we will ensure that you have the possibility to accept such changes so that you can continue to use or reject our services.
It is strictly forbidden to trade the following on our websites :
- Content that violates the Islamic faith.
- Content that violates the laws of the State of Qatar.
- Content that defames, harasses, or threatens others
- Content that discusses illegal activities.
- Content that infringes a third party's intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks
- Profane, pornographic, indecent or unauthorized content
- Advertising or any form of commercial advertising
- Content related to political activities.
- Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of a computer or other property.
- Content that contains information that is intentionally inaccurate or that is posted with the intent to mislead others.
- When you attempt to collect information, download any content from the contents of the site, download any of the content live broadcast, and when downloading and registering without prior permission, this exposes you to legal accountability, and any violation of the terms of the above prohibited list authorizes Perf-up to terminate your use, access and participation in the site without prior notice.
- You also undertake to maintain all copyrights and other notices related to any content you obtain through the site, as all rights to this site and its content are reserved.
Our preferred payment method in the management of the (perf-up.com) site is secure payment using a credit card. We guarantee you the protection of your banking operations with the center thanks to the latest electronic protection technologies, we currently accept credit cards of the type of Visa Card and MasterCard. When paying with a credit card, no additional fees are added. Which saves you time and ensures you a faster payment process next time.
We accept cash payment, as an alternative method of payment using a credit card in the event of services provided within the center, as for services via the Internet and training courses, payment is made by credit card of the type of Visa and Master Card.
Credit card numbers are not stored on our systems, and payment details are protected before they are transferred using the latest electronic security technologies that follow the highest security standards. As a customer, you must protect your password and not share it with others in order to preserve your personal information and credit card details.
- We only use your personal information for purposes related to fulfilling your requests, and we do not disclose this information to any third party under any circumstances.
- Your credit card will be rejected for several reasons, including not being sure of the validity of the card or not providing it with the online shopping service (in this case, contact your bank and request to provide your card with this service).
- Make sure that you enter the data correctly (credit card number - name on the credit card - card security code (the three digits on the back - expiry date)
- If you have difficulty paying, you can contact us at any time by clicking on the phrase "Contact Us" on our website, or email us at [email protected]to help.
There is no retrieval of training courses, specialized services or e-commerce files as they are delivered to the customer immediately after completing the order process.
Integrity is a fundamental requirement in all dealings within the Perf-up Center.
Which stresses the importance of honesty and honesty to everyone in the academic environment, including trainees, administrators and trainers.
Forms of violation of academic integrity:
There are many forms of behavior that are considered violating the standards and principles of academic integrity, some of which are enumerated
Not limited to the following acts and behaviors:
– Intellectual plagiarism and plagiarism.
– Fabrication and falsification of information in reports or signatures.
– Impersonation of others.
– Other works.
Procedures followed by the Center to reduce the violation of academic integrity
. The trainee's entry to the platform is followed up and monitored electronically and the time of attending lectures is recorded.
The courses entered and the activity carried out in each course are monitored, and the time taken for each activity is determined.
– The full training course must be completed to obtain a certificate of completion of the training course.
– Trainees who violate the rules of the center, and violate the academic secretariat may be asked to withdraw from the course/training center.
– Trainees who fail to follow the necessary instructions while attending a training course will be subject to exceptional procedures.
– The submission of any written work is the responsibility of the trainee, and the trainees must submit their work in person on time to the course records.
– It is not allowed to cooperate in the work of the training course, or in the completion of tasks without the express permission of the center's management.
– Interns who sell lectures or research work during their registration at the center or who receive financial compensation for their work for others, without obtaining prior written consent from Perf-up Center, are subject to disciplinary action.
The Center maintains the confidentiality of the violating case. ·
The center informs the trainee of the disciplinary action before implementation.